Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Blink of thought at A Time


I think my note Pad will understand me more than anyone, but anyone could just be you, 

in my dreams on a coffee table drinking philosophical speak"

Down your throught like how birds guggle break1st, a date for death for the dear worm, 

but warmth in the Bird, ; , 

and while the Sun Stood still at noon, two hours..earlier, than the rays hit us here on Earth,  

I found my Note Pad, drinking and Dreaming at the same time, while the Sun Watches two hours ahead, 

making me feel like I just passed by the Ideas Neighborhood and saw the Sun talking with my Note Pad over the picket fence, or what do they say, I trend on the waters of Earth and experienced magic while delivering pizza,

then just like a dream, I heard the Pizza in the box go, "Psst, hey?" In my utter Joy, I woke up and was kinda relieved that I wasn't a delivery boy, then again Sad that I neither had a talking Pizza, well I guess my Note Pad smells of it, oh wait I had some last night and it seems I shared it accidentally, when I fell asleep on the pad, my sleep doodle had drawn a strange shape,
reminded me where everyone was, everywhere doing strange things at like 3 hours after noon, 
and I guess the same strange things are unfolding in my pages,
My Earth is having Coffee with the moon, and discussing how June will be...

now my journals words flap into outer space, saying hi to mars from a far, 
and from a far a child flies a kyt,
at the beach, without being to late to enjoy life, mom swirling wine like the waves,in the Ocean,
its like the Ocean got emotional and smiled with goose bumps sprouting up, just because she received a secret text from the moon,

and since the tide is low, I feel a splash on my skin, just watching the kid run along the shore, the shore which feels the toes of his mom tingle its neck, like the way wind says hi to your lash, From the eyes of just a Surfer, in the real world, through my Note Pad, in light, I blink a thought a time.. moments of pure thought without words, are like Pictures made by Aurorae, that words from my last note ask me how the hell I'm I going to Alphabet that, 

No comments:

Post a Comment