Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ahem, Ahem

A day that looked like it had lived today again, because it woke me up, just before the water ran out. So quick, I had a nice shower, took my sleeping pills, because my sleep needs to be awake when I'm awake, haha, making my subconscious not sub anymore,

awakening the giant within, a quick ritual to a warm breakfast, and soon I'm on my way to the City. Not even halfway there, ring yawns through my friends' phone and we, were west so fast that East had to follow us. I lunch in my head, though we have to split up two ways before we meet here again, like some thriller movie script,

soon we are in a different car, warming the hired seats. The city trip was young, and soon we were back in flow with the rolling wheels of the E Merc, "I wish we could take off and go anywhere", but we got to deal. Soon, we are at the fame production sport, and while eating real lunch, my friend disappears and the bill is on me, ahem, ahem, I wasn't prepared but I had my friends back and walked out easy,

a sticky note that reminds me of the scouts motto, always be prepared, or is it Prepaired, having double what you need, for emergencies. Now we rolling on Ngong rd, back to the office, and after dreaming of buying someone special a watch worth KES 53,400, I could feel I'm in the deep end, because everywhere I turned was a Big Fish, and I got the Plan...

Now, I'm just listening to my Secret playlist, "....and I tell her take a breather" is the line that just played in this song...

No comments:

Post a Comment